KWA MAWASILIANO ZAIDI TUMIA BARUA PEPE rockersports212@yahoo.com AU TUPIGIE KUPITIA NAMBARI 0767166607 AU 0717166607. KARIBU SANA. 66666666607 AU 0717166607

Monday, October 25, 2010

T.I. SUED BY ALABAMA CONCERT PROMOTER This has not been a great month for T.I. Even after helping to prevent an Atlanta man’s suicide, the rapper was sentenced to 11 more months in prison, dropped from his AXE music promotion and is now being sued by a concert promoter in Alabama.

A promoter named Carl Davis has filed a lawsuit against T.I. for not showing up to the “Welcome Back Party” he planned for the rapper following his release from prison last spring. The show was scheduled for May 28 in Birmingham, however T.I. was unable to attend because he was under home confinement. That sounds like a pretty good excuse, but apparently T.I. didn’t let Davis know he wouldn’t be showing until the very last minute—which was after Davis had paid a fee of $50,000.

Davis claims the whole incident caused him to have a nervous breakdown after which he was hospitalized for stress, chest pains and nausea. Now Davis is suing T.I. for misrepresentation, promissory fraud, conspiracy, unjust enrichment, and breach of contract. The lawsuit asks for unspecified compensatory and punitive damages. There have been no comments on the suit from T.I. or his camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment