KWA MAWASILIANO ZAIDI TUMIA BARUA PEPE rockersports212@yahoo.com AU TUPIGIE KUPITIA NAMBARI 0767166607 AU 0717166607. KARIBU SANA. 66666666607 AU 0717166607

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Kocha wa zamani wa AFC Leopards yuko katika mazungumzo na Yanga kuziba pengo la Ernie Brandts.

Former AFC Leopards head coach Luc Eymael has been in contact with the Tanzanian Premier League (TPL) champions Yanga for a move to Dar es Salaam following the recent dismissal of coach Ernie Brandts.
Brandts got fired after the team lost 1 – 3 to Simba in a mid season friendly match on Saturday 21 December despite winning the TPL title with them last season and Eymael, who recently declined an offer from Egyptian giants Ismaily says a deal from Yanga would be hard to resist.
“I have been in touch with them for a possible move and I hope all will go fine. I declined the Ismaily deal because it didn’t look appealing enough and the league was also suspended for long so I did not want to make that step.
“But for Yanga, a deal will be hard to resist because they are a big team, with good players and with my experience, having coached teams in that region, I think I will do well for the club”, he said.
Yanga is currently top of the standings in the Tanzanian top flight as they head to the second half of the season, scheduled to start on January 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment